If you are a busy Mom like I am and you don’t have the time to spend all day in the kitchen then I have something that just might add more time to your life. I have used this recipe for years and it has never failed me.
This is a wonderful all purpose basic cookie mix. It only uses a few ingredients and it is a snap to whip up in a matter of minutes; saving you time and also save you money. This mix can be stored in your refrigerator for 10 weeks. A quick item to have on hand when you need to satisfy that cookie craving.
All Purpose Cookie Mix
Store cookie mix in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 10 weeks.
To make chocolate chip cookies using this mix follow these directions:
- 3 cups all purpose cookie mix (recipe above)
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Shape into balls by rounded teaspoonfuls and place on ungreased cookie sheet spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 F for 10-12 minutes
In the mood for Cheese Cake? Check out my post for New York Cheese Cake.